Monday, April 4, 2011

The Basics of Me

The best way to get to know me at all is to just read the blog as it goes.  I'll try to fill you in on back-information as I go.  But here's the basics:

  • I'm 30...yah, I admit it.  I turned 30 yesterday.  Not that happy about that.
  • I have 3 kids:  Anastasia Carina (More commonly referred to as Annie) 3/23/03 so she's 8.  Jaxon Jeremiah (often called JJ) 4/8/05 so he will be 6 this week.  And Cooper Zane and Tyson Zachariah 8/23/06, 4 year old identical twins.
  • I'm married to Luke and we live in Mid-Michigan.
  • I own two businesses--SnapDragon Photography (professional photographer, baby!) and HunnyBunny Designs.
  • My twins were born 3 months early.  Tyson has a trach and feeding tube due to lung damage by the ventilators that kept him alive at birth.  Wanna know more about Ty?  Go here (yah, he's famous!).
  • I have 2 dogs:  Jelly Bean is a yorkie poo runt and Ernie is a beagle/heeler mix runt.
Hmmm....I think that's a good start.  Anything else you will probably pick up as we go on.

Oh oh!  One last thing!!  Why "The Pear Tattoo"?  When my twins were almost a year old, one of my besties, Rae, who also has identical twin girls that are two weeks younger than my boys, and I got a little, one-inch pear tattooed on our feet (my right, her left).  This was to commemorate having a "pair" of kids and our friendship as we have been friends since the we were both pregnant with our twinkies and still are as close to this day.  We are also trying to get our friend, Lys, who also went through the twin pregnancy journey with us and has identical girls born a month after Rae's daughters, to get it too!  (Come on, leave a comment and pressure her into it with us!!!) ;-)

2 comments:

  1. GET THE TATTOO LYS!!!!

    lol Of course, I'm a bit biased since that's my foot!!! :) Miss you and love you Taylor! I'm soooo glad that we get to share this awesome tattoo!! It means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or thou shalt be banished!