Monday, April 4, 2011

Time to get Blogtastic!

I've blogged before in several different mediums.  But every blog I had was focused towards something.  And if you know anything at all about me you know I have no focus... 

I recently wrote a story about a little shopping trip with my son Tyson that went slightly out of way (which I am going to copy and paste into a blog post on here.  Look I'm already cheating!)and had many people say I should be a writer.  This intrigues me.  I love writing.  It's like talking with no interruptions.  The writing is therapeutic to me for I have quite a chaotic life (albeit a very good one).  Also, it's entertaining.  I like being snarky, I like putting my thoughts in writing for others to see (there are so many I would never be able to get them all out of my mouth anyway), I like being myself (no one can tell me what to write while I write it, so there!)...Mostly, I like to make my thoughts less abstract and more tangible so I can understand them better.

So who is this blog for?  I'd love to say it's for my readers (if I get any beside my bestie Rae and good friend and amazing supporter Kristina), but honestly, it's for me!  But I'd like you all to enjoy it with me!

PS  If you want to encourage me to keep writing, to not let go of something I started, to keep going on with this therapeutic journey, comment, and comment often! :-)

1 comment:

Be nice, or thou shalt be banished!