Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fat Sucks

Fat Vent: I have a very limited amount of clothes that fit me anymore, although my closet is full. I keep saying I don't want to get rid of the stuff that doesn't fit anymore because someday I will lose this weight that I have gained due to multiple factors ranging from pregnancies to medications to just plain old laziness (most likely caused by depression). But keeping it makes me depressed even more and makes me mad at myself for gaining so much. And somehow my clothes that fit keep getting buried by the clothes that are mocking me by some mysterious and cruel force.

Eat right, exercise, be more confident, accept yourself....bug off. It's so hard when its not really in your hands....

I'm putting all the small(er) clothes together and giving them to my mother-in-law hoping she can sell them this summer at her yard sale or something. Maybe then I can afford some clothes that actually fit me instead of rotating the 5 shirts and 3 pairs of jeans that do fit.

 Pardon my random and public pity party. It's rare that I do this anymore. But maybe it will make people look at overweight people a little differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or thou shalt be banished!