Friday, June 29, 2012

FMF: Dance

What's an FMF?
Five minute Friday...but I never adhere to five minutes.  I'm a rebel.  It's free writing with no thinking.  Just writing.  TheGypsyMama gives you a word and you just write about it.  Whatever comes to mind...  Ready?


GO!

I just saw Madagascar 3 with my son JJ.  So as soon as I saw the word for this week is DANCE, I sang to myself, "Duh duh da da duh duh duh duh, Circus, duh duh da da duh duh duh duh, Afro, Afro Circus Afro Circus, Polka Dot, Polka Dot, Afro Circus!"  Then I grinned to myself.  Just the picture of all those bright colors on Marty as he sings this silly song doing a little dance makes me feel like a kid inside...

Then I remembered that during said movie, I did a little dance of my own...I danced clear around my diet (ehem, it's not a diet, it's a way of life).  I had lots of popcorn....and some nachos....and some Mr. Pibb (not diet)...  I swear JJ made me do it!  He forced me down and shoved it down my throat and...

I also had a peanut butter cup earlier today.

BUT in my defense, I did eat a 90% lean burger for lunch with NO BUN!  Woot!

Eh, tomorrow's another day.  I still want that banana split, by the way.

STOP!

For the fun of it though, do a little dance with me:



Wanna do an FMF too?  I'd love to see it so leave the link below!
Five Minute Friday

1 comment:

  1. :) this post made me smile! Visiting from the Gypsy Momma. I've been wanting to see that movie with my sister for a while - now I really do! And thanks for the reminder that in life we can also dance - around - things!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or thou shalt be banished!