Thursday, June 28, 2012

This is hard...


For the most part today, I didn't snack at all.  I didn't even feel like it.  I had a handful of grape tomatoes sometime in the afternoon, but that was really it besides my meals.

Then the evening rolled around.....

Why oh why does food taunt me in the evening??!!  I was fine all day!  But come 7pm, after dinner, and all I want is to eat.  I really want ice cream!  I want a banana split with hot fudge and caramel and nuts...

I gave in, but only slightly.  I had some kettle corn and a couple Scooby Snacks (cute little dog bone graham crackers).  I'm going to go to bed now though so I am not tempted to do more.

2 comments:

  1. You should get those teeny ice cream cones I was telling you about. Just a few calories, but they should take care.of your craving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the reason you craved stuff in the evening was because you ate so little in the day...? Did you have a proper brekafast, lunch and dinner?
    You cou
    You could try a bowl of (healthy) cereal when you get peckihs in the evenings (skimmed milk of course), xx

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, or thou shalt be banished!