Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Rules

On Tuesday, Ty and I leave for Grand Rapids for his intensive feeding program.  We will be living there during the week since he has to be there all day long Monday through Friday.  Luke said this morning that we should make some food rules and both stick to them while I'm away.  So here they are:

1.  No snacking after 7pm.
2.  No fast food during the week except for Subway.
3.  Replace one meal a day with a salad.

Not too hard, right?  I think I can, I think I can...

I hope I can...

I have a hard time with the fast food thing when Tyson has appointments.  I hate cooking, I'm too lazy to do it.  So I tend to just fall back and eat what is made for me.  It's just so easy.  But I have extra motivation this time (besides the 60+ lbs I want to lose).  I need to save money.  I can't just go eat somewhere.  I need to make my own stuff.  I need to stick to it.

Tyson and I will be so busy that I'm pretty sure I won't be snacking much.  I tend to snack when I am bored, so if I am away from food and doing something, I won't eat.  That's the theory anyway.

I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, or thou shalt be banished!